Aluminum Sheeting Guide
The Aluminum Sheeting Guide, built by GME, is designed to be used by rubber tired backhoes and lightweight excavators. The GME Aluminum Sheeting Guide solves the problem of how to safely shore around existing & crossing utilities on job-sites!
Aluminum Sheeting Guide Features:
- Strong yet lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Uses aluminum interlocking sheet pile
- Able to be used in 2-, 3-, and 4-sided configurations
- Panels up to 10' in length (able to provide a 10'6" square working area)
- Used at depths of 10'*
- Provide up to 96" of vertical pipe clearance under the panel*
Advantages for Better Performance in the Field:
- Unique keyed locking pin requires no keepers--so it's faster and easier to use, with fewer parts to lose.
- The screw jack strut features a shallow square thread design and is coated with a special rust inhibitor which wipes clean with a rag, for smoother performance.
- Able to be used on projects with crossing and existing utilities are present.
*Contingent upon soil conditions
Actual products may vary from images shown