6" Series Trench Shield
The 6” wall series of trench shields is the most common line of trench shields designed by GME. With the combination of superior depth rating and ideal weight, the 6” wall trench box line is the best way for users to save money on excavation cost while providing workers with the peace of mind that they are protected in a strong, industry leading trench box. This series of trench shields are ideal for use with 50,000 to 80,000 lb. excavators.
GME developed the 6" Series trench box for the cost conscious contractor who is hunting for that special mix between better-than-average depth capacity and moderate costs. Many contractors frequently work in depths that the smaller trench shields cannot handle. GME recognized this problem and designed the 6" wall trench box to meet this special need. If you want good depth capacity, moderate weight, and reduced excavation costs at a reasonable price - then investigate the 6H Series trench shield.
- Full length hardwood inserts in top horizontal tube and front vertical tube
- Only fully gusseted steel knife edge
- High tensile steel throughout
- Trapped thru wall collar assemblies
- Honey-comb inner structure
- Clear-view front and rear spreaders
- 4-Point lifting system
- All certified by a Professional Engineer to meet OSHA Standards
- Utilizes 8" Sch. 80 spreader pipes
6H Series Metric Chart
6M Series Metric Chart