Slide Rail System
What is a Slide Rail Shoring System?
The GME|E+S Slide Rail Shoring System is a durable, modular, dig and push style component shoring system that allows users to push the system in place while digging the excavation to depth. Designed with the contractor in mind, the components of our Slide Rail System allow contractors to use lighter, more common machines during installation and removal than those that would be required to do the same project using tight sheeting or trench shields.
Why Use Slide Rail?
The GME|E+S Slide Rail Shoring System is engineered to keep workers safe and save contractors time and money. When compared to traditional tight sheeting, sloping or complex trench shield assemblies, a properly engineered Slide Rail Shoring System has a number of advantages such as the ones listed here.
- Controls ground subsidence
- Provides more clearance than standard trench shields
- Minimizing site restoration cost
- Enables smaller, common size excavators
- Decreases the overall installation and removal time of the system
Where to use Slide Rail?
With its modular, flexible, component design, the GME|E+S Slide Rail Shoring system is versatile enough to be used on a variety of job sites. These include:
- Tank installations
- Bore pits
- Pump stations
- Linear pipeline runs
- Restricted areas (downtown's, industrial sites)
- Poor soil conditions
- Vibration sensitive areas (near hospitals, adjacent buildings)
- Near rail roads
- Soil remediation
- And many more...
Advantages of the GME|E+S Slide Rail Shoring System:
- Slide pivot clamping
- Use of smaller excavators
- Several magnitudes of faster installation and faster removal
- Certified by a Registered Professional Engineer to meet OSHA regulations
- Avoids tight sheeting systems - GME is 1/2 the cost
- Fewer workers required for slide rail installs