Hydraulic Shield Assembly Instructions
- Place sidewall with manifold on the ground with manifold side up.
- Position hydraulic struts in sidewalls walers, attach quick connect pins to hold in place.
- Attach hose quick connects to each hydraulic strut. (May have to pull on hose to stretch into position.)
- With machine assistance, life top sidewall into position with walers facing down and attach quick connect pins.
- Attach 4-way lifting sling to eye bolts on top walers. Slowly life with machine to bring shield to upright position. (Caution: Stand back to a safe distance)
- If using end panel kits: re-assemble brackets and tubes, remove quick connect pins from struts, position brackets over walers and re-attach quick connect pins. Note: bottom tube on bottom bracket may be placed in the inside hole to stop end sheeting from sliding through and allow for pipe clearance.