Roller Assembly Restoration
- Inspect the roller assembly for any damages that may prevent the roller assembly from rotating freely.
- Heat may be applied to any damaged areas in order to make the needed repairs.
- Clear any debris from grease fitting openings on outer plate.
- Apply 8-10 pumps of ngl1 grade @2 multi-purpose gun grease. (10mm x 1 straight grease fit)
- Large diameter pipe wrench or HD chain wrench to free up each roller.
- Apply spray lubricant or penetrating oil to assembly pin. Repeat as needed in order to free up roller assembly.
- If this procedure does not work please refer to repair procedure.